so much to say

I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just gonna ask 'em where they are going and hook up with 'em later.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

its been a long time....

...Since I've rock and rolled.... da na na na NA na na na na na.

Well, I know I have abandoned spilling excess crap outta my head on the internet, but I am back now. And you can count on my nonsense being published again. With that in mind, there is a lot to catch up on. I have stock piled it in a not so safe place (the depths of my memory) and will gradually relay it to you as it comes back to me. I think. So enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger JRo said...

YAY!!! I didn't think anyone would come back and check up on me. I was hibernating. (I wish)

July 11, 2006  
Blogger Blondie said...

Good to have you back Jro, can't wait to hear your tales from your (foggy) memory :)

July 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home