so much to say

I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just gonna ask 'em where they are going and hook up with 'em later.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

oh the temptation...

Ok...so I am supposed to be spring cleaning today. I put it off yesterday because it was sunny and warm for a change. I am hosting Easter at my house this year, and my home is seriously a scary sight. My house should be taped off with police "caution" tape. Its embarrassing. I am trying to tackle the grime in my basement bathroom, and somehow my computer is just screaming my name. Nice. So here I am. What the hell is wrong with me? Any excuse to procrastinate I guess. "Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow...?" I love that quote. I live by it. There was seriously no point for this blog entry...just to waste time that I could be using to clean. I'll be kicking myself in the ass later tonight when I'm too tired to do what I was supposed to be doing now. So I guess I better go.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey JRo~
Some folks have a "barn raising". Friends & family help get the barn built, and the host feeds 'em. You've invited a bunch of family & friends to your house for Easter dinner, right? I think you could make this work for you!

April 12, 2006  
Blogger JRo said...

BRING YOUR BROOM!!!! (you don't have to ride it in if you don't want to HE HE)

April 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home