so much to say

I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just gonna ask 'em where they are going and hook up with 'em later.

Monday, April 10, 2006

what the hell am i thinking???

Well, folks...I am forewarning all of you that I am not going to be a nice person for a couple of weeks. During a few moments of pure insanity, I agreed to South Beach Diet with my husband, who I must say is much better at the game than I am. I am all geared up with the right foods, (for the diet at least, not for normal people who have any traces of common sense.) and trying to have a good attitude. I need to do something to get past the stand still I am at right now. I'm not gaining anything (that's a plus) but I still have rolls and cankles. So we will just have to see what this does for me. I hope a lot. All I know is people have told me that if I can just make it past the 3rd day, I'll be golden. That's when I buckled the last time. So if by the end of this week none of you have heard from me, find means to make sure I haven't passed out of malnutrition. I'd be very appreciative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home