so much to say

I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just gonna ask 'em where they are going and hook up with 'em later.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I KNEW IT!!!

Yes...I made my prediction, and I was right. Lisa, Lisa, Lisa...what were you thinking????? First off, that song just didn't do it for you...of all the songs you could have picked from the last 6 years...bad pick, sister...bad pick. Second, and most importantly, WHY Kelly Clarkson?? HELLO?????? She IS THE American Idol. Yeah, people, here I go.... I am seriously infatuated with Kelly Clarkson. She set the bar so high for any other individual in this country who auditions for this competition. She blows me away...I can't believe the pipes on that one. No one should ever try to emulate her powerhouse vocals. So for some chick to get up on that stage who barely has her feet wet in this competition and sing one of Kelly's songs....well...ballsy move, sweetheart. I guess maybe I should commend you for not picking a "safe song" as Simon likes to say. But maybe you wouldn't be packing your bags if you had. ????
And what the hell is up with Bucky? What the hell kinda name is that? Why are people voting for this chump? He is not an "idol"...cuz if there are people out there striving to "be like Bucky", America is going to turn into one huge trailer park. I don't get his performances either. He is boring, and hard to look at. Lets go America...vote this sucker back home to the range.

My picks are Paris and Elliot. I think they bring the most to the table. Paris has such diversity with her vocal abilities...she has made every genre thus far sound good. Plus she is just so cute, even though Bob thinks she looks like a troll... And Elliot. I just like 'em. I don't know why. He has big potential. Someone needs to teach him how to dance though...or at least move in an appealing way on stage...what were those gyrations the other night? Maybe he and Taylor could go "halfsies" on some lessons.
And just for some more shits and giggles... I have to add my story about Kevin. Yeah, Chicken Little. Was the split screen really necessary for that poor kid? Anywho, my husband has a friend who bears a slight resemblance to this little dude, but I kept it to myself. After I watched a few more shows, I had to say something to my husband. Well, then this kid gets the ax from the show and I guess America was bummed because he was just so cute (not a pop icon though). So the day after the vote off show, my husband is talking to his Kevin look-alike friend. Apparently, I'm not alone in thinking this as he says to Bob "I'm pretty bummed I got voted off American Idol last night". The people he works with and his friends and stuff who have been telling him this all along. Guess we all have look-alikes somewhere...some of us have like 10, huh blondie!?!?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

ah ha! my new hairdresser today told me she has a twin for me too, some girl she went to high school with. i'm starting to get a little freaked out

I was surprised about Kat in the bottom three too. but really they all performed pretty poorly when they should have been right at home. my man taylor still rocks though, even though his fashion choices are starting into brokeback punk rock.

March 30, 2006  
Blogger JRo said...

yikes! maybe these "twins" are ironicly all the same chick and she just really gets around...?

March 30, 2006  
Blogger Blondie said...

Maybe bucky was named after his teeth?

April 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home