so much to say

I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just gonna ask 'em where they are going and hook up with 'em later.

Friday, March 10, 2006

oooo, oooo....here's some good shit...

I am all about Raw Dog Comedy on Sirius Satellite Radio. I have been turned onto a few really funny comedians. One of my new favorites is Mitch Fatel. http://www.mitchfatel.com Check out his site for a few good laughs. But you really should hear his material in full. He cracks me up.

Here's a good one, but I don't know who to give credit to. "What is the difference between an epileptic clam shucker and a whore with chronic diarrhea?"
A. An epileptic clam shucker shucks between fits.

Let me know when you get that one. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

We laughed at this one...eyebrows definitely go up when people realize the joke (raised eyebrows in surprise).

March 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home