so much to say

I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just gonna ask 'em where they are going and hook up with 'em later.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

i joined the bandwagon

Well, I did it out of sheer boredom, and the fact that I am sick and don't feel like doing the routine crap I find myself repeatedly doing on a daily basis. I just wanna be a lazy bum today. I hate being sick, not that I've ever met someone who enjoyed it. The constant feeling you are going to pass out every time you stand up, or move your head for that fact. Not being able to breathe through your nose...or whats even more annoying, when you can only breathe out of one side of your nose. The aches, no appetite--and why have one when you don't even have functioning tastebuds? Feeling dehyrated, and having a hard time drinking even water cuz my throat feels like I swallowed a couple daggars. I guess I have honestly lucked out this year though, this is only the 2nd time I've been sick. Thats a good track record for me.
So I don't really have anything that interesting to talk about today. No pressing issues, no gripes, no funny stories... but I will promise there will be plenty to come.

5 Comments:

Blogger JRo said...

LOL! nice hypocricy richard! i look for a new posting every day on richardz.com. since when did you not have something to say?

March 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My daughter, the blogger! I'm intrigued. So...this is like a public diary...yes?

March 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to go jro.. don't follow my example. I have blogged 1 time on myspace. :) hope u are feeling better!

March 09, 2006  
Blogger Blondie said...

Yes Jenn! Be a leader! And dammit, I hoep you drop the F-bomb a plenty.

March 09, 2006  
Blogger JRo said...

Well blondie, my trucker mouth will be in full effect, when the time is right ;)
thanks everyone for your get well wishes...i have upgraded my status to not suicidal.
silvrtop...i guess you could consider it a pulic diary except i'm not gonna talk about boys i think are cute, or my first period. LOL! i love ya... i'll just be posting my thoughts about whatever i wanna vent about...maybe sometimes about my crazy mom. ;)

March 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home