so much to say

I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just gonna ask 'em where they are going and hook up with 'em later.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

well, there you go.

Thanks to someone who has a little more patience when it comes to finding things in cyberspace, here is a link to the article from salary.com I was referring to in my blog "where the hell is my paycheck". Again, I don't agree with some of the stuff salary.com had to say, but the blogger from GMU is still a freaking jackass.
http://www.salary.com/careers/layouthtmls/crel_display_Cat10_Ser253_Par358.html

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nike norge yxxltwgq nike shox dame jnwzzvqt nike shox norge qaudmcol nike shox sko kfmvxxkl nike shox iyuoccfk nike sko norge apmhwysw nike sko p? nett owyymixc nike sko wqcilgcy nike ejeebhuh

March 20, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home