so much to say

I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just gonna ask 'em where they are going and hook up with 'em later.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

oh i wish....

...no, not for an oscar mayer weiner...
I wish I had TIVO. Sunday is just not good anymore. Why is it when there are only a few good shows to watch on television, they all end up airing the same night, and at the same time? Bob and I have agreed that we are totally inept to operate a VCR anymore. Therefore, TIVO is now a must. That home make over show is on at 8, and even though that Ty Bennington dude annoys the complete living daylights outta me, I am still compelled to watch the show. It boggles me that an entire home can be built, decorated, furnished and in move in condition in one week. Just imagine how much faster that shit could get done with a team of Amish dudes on the job.... Desperate Housewives comes on at 9pm...perfect. The kids are in bed, my PJ's are on and the couch is calling my name. After that, I top off the night with Grey's Anatomy. That is my couch potato night. But NOW, HBO has to go and put the Sopranos on at 9pm on Sundays and throw me all off. So what to do? Many thanks to my mother in law for TIVO-ing Desperate Housewives. And soon, The Contender will be back, and seeing that it was on Sundays last year, I can only predict it will return to Sundays, possibly at 9pm again this year. So now that I am all caught up, here are my thoughts on Sunday night TV:
The Housewives: Ok...the line of the night goes out to my alcoholic girl, Bree. "The opposite of love isn't hate. Its indifference. You hating me means you still care." Yikes. She has a lot on her plate. Blackmail, AA meetings, still drinking and the talk of the neighborhood. Gabrielle and Carlos--trying to adopt. $20,000.00--can you say black market baby? I thought they were broke?? Susan still loves MIKE!! But I think we knew that.
Grey's Anat: Hmmmm.... kinda boring. McDreamy is moving past Meridith now that she told him about George, and that man whose wife has the anurism kinda opened his eyes as well. George still won't talk to Mer. And now he is blowing off a perfectly hot doctor to mope.
Sopranos: Uh...yeah. The end was a total mind fuck. Which, I may add, that show is good for doing. So, 2 guys from the "family" dead. Neither of which were "whacked", but they were both talking to the feds. Carmella scored a new Porsche...don't know the relevance that had in the show, but it was the focus of quite a few scenes. Advertising? >shrug<>

What will next Sunday bring? TIVO maybe? he he!

3 Comments:

Blogger Blondie said...

Amish...lol!

I found myself bored with Sopranos up until the end. WOW. But we all know he can't be dead. I think it would be interesting to watch a show that has the BALLS to kill off their supremely popular main character on the very first episode of the season! ooo..maybe I DO hope he's dead...

March 17, 2006  
Blogger Blondie said...

oh...

P.S. GET THE DAMN TIVO ALREADY.

March 17, 2006  
Blogger Andi said...

Save up for one a little bit at a time???

March 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home