so much to say

I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just gonna ask 'em where they are going and hook up with 'em later.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

contemplating a strike

I know you are probably all broken up and having trouble going about simple daily tasks since I made a promise to blog again and I am not. I have a perfectly good explanation: this blogger site is pissing me off. I have made several attempts to upload images and haven't had any such luck. At first I thought it may be my fault...but come on...lets think about it...not bloodly likely. Then I thought maybe my computer is seeking revenge since I have been neglecting to renew my Notron subscription. But I think I will just place the blame on the people behind the scenes...site administrators, or cyber geeks...whom ever has control over that shit. Lets get with the program people. What in the hell kind of good is a blog about nature's sweet summer beauty and creepy freaky bugs if there are no images to compliment my poetic story telling talents? So what can I say other than we need to get this problem fixed...my public is awaiting me. Until then, here is a fun game to play: go back to my blogs and see how many sentences I ended with prepositions. My 6th grade english teacher would be proud. ;) Hey, if those super guys who wrote the Hokey Pokey can do it, so can I. (Thats what its all about....!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home