so much to say

I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just gonna ask 'em where they are going and hook up with 'em later.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

bright idea...

I have been looking all morning on the internet for pictures or something to back this up, but I can't find crap. I want to say it was in Chicago there is a public fountain and the city is concerned that people swimming in it will contaminate the water. Therefore, they posted a sign that reads there is hydrogen in the water. Apparently, there are enough people in that city who passed 5th grade science, because the sign didn't stop them from swimming. Why post a freaking sign targeted at stupid people and not put a direct "no swimming" post?? What a waste of tax money. Boo to the people who made that decision...bad bad joke--the kind that doesn't even get sympathy giggles.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is as close as I found:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5563395&ft=1&f=1001

July 18, 2006  
Blogger Blondie said...

Rats, I must have flunked 5th grade science :(

July 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home