so much to say

I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just gonna ask 'em where they are going and hook up with 'em later.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

drunken shout outs....

hi everyone. its been another long time since i've been on here, but i am drunken and happy and i thought i would say hola. :) yipeeeeeeeee!!!!!! the shello jots are kickin' in and the bay breezes are flowing. so i will be hung over in church tomorrow, but God doesn't judge. so i am outta here, cuz i think the ice in my drink is melting and watering it down....bad news. latah!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...so did 'ya make to church? I barely made it to work and took a headache with me. Thank your hubby for sharing Octoberfest beer and whatta 'ya call it tequila Mexican man whatever knock 'ya on yer ass drink. Whew....whatta night! I must remember to thank your gracious neighbors for sharing their homemade sauerkraut with me also. Beer, tequila and sauerkraut?? What was I thinking? (uh...I don't think I was)! My neighbors asked if I heard the thunder storm early Sunday morning. Nah...that wasn't thunder.

August 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Addendum to above comment: The lemon shello jots kicked ass too! I forgot I had a few of those. Great party JRo!

August 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home